Wednesday, October 27, 2010


share this: facebook

Picture Perfect Weekend




Hope all our readers had a good weekend. It was warm and sunny here with such bright colored leaves. My mommy and daddy took me out for a ride in the truck on Sunday. I do love riding, the windows down and the wind blowing through my whiskers pure heaven! Mommy only lets the window half down and I'm buckled in so I am safe while we travel. We started out on a dirt road which was really dirty and there was big white dust clouds so we had to roll up the windows cause the dust made me cough. YUCK! We made a few stops and I got to smell so many new smells and play in the leaves and by the creek it was so much fun. Mommy took her camera and made me sit still and look at it shes says I'm a pretty boy and make a good picture. We went up this big hill and at the top got to put the windows back down. We stopped for lunch and I got to run and play in the grass and sniff around there was so many smells I couldnt get enough. It was a very long ride and a long day when we got home I piled up and the couch and dont remember anything until the next morning. Mommy said she was so proud of me she got some great family pictures. I'm going to share a few with you. Woof!



No comments:

Post a Comment