Monday, December 20, 2010


share this: facebook

Christmas Cookies

Its that time of year again for yummy Christmas cookies. Mom never leaves me out she makes the normal people treats fudge,chex mix, and more. I always get some special Christmas cookies too. Well today was the day she did some baking. I'm always the taste tester I really hate the waiting while they cool though.



The waiting is soooo hard all the good smells and I can see so many different shapes and colors I can't contain myself


FINALLY its time to taste. I have to tell all my doggie readers out there these were by far moms best cookies I gobbled them right up and begged for more. They were peanut butter with yogurt icing on them. Still healthy to manage my figure no sugar or salt added to them.

I wish you all a Happy and Healthy Christmas and New Year Woof!



5 comments:

Pup Fan said...

You are a lucky pup! :)

LaLa said...

My mommy loves making the peanut butter cookies for us doggies too! They are yummy! Yours look great!

Unknown said...

Well.. its nothing but your good luck that brings always unique treats for you.
Dog Muscles Supplements

chryssy67 said...

your dog is absolutely adorable! and I just favored your etsy shop! very nice! :)

my adorable doggy said...

this post is quite old but i can't contained myself to comment... he looks so adorable and it's obvious that he really love the cookies that your mom cooks for your puppy... i really miss my pooch!

Post a Comment