Stephanie at Hootiebee's awarded us this award. Thanks so much we are honored. You're a great friend in this crafting business and I always love looking at your newest bows.
Accepting the Pink Award does not end here. There are a few wonderful rules to accepting the award and they are as follows:
Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award. Share 7 things about your self. Pass the award to 9 fellow bloggers that inspire you. Let them know about the award. :-)
7 Things about me...
1. I'm a dog mom to Wickkett a 7 Yr old Mini Schnauzer and the reason I starting making pet accessories.
2. I'm also a Mustang fanatic between my husband and I we own 3 and plan our family vacation around Mustang Week at Myrtle Beach
3. I love to be silly and laugh humor is a big part of my life without it I'd be a dull person LOL
4. I like anything sparkly and blingy :)
5. I love Nicholas sparks books and movies although theres not much time to read I do when I can find the time.
6. I help my mom with her landscaping business through the week.
7. I love to shop and a fabric store can be the one place I get into trouble LOL So much fun picking out new fabric and I often get carried away.
And here are the 9 bloggers I'm passing it on to: (not in any particular order)
Ms. J Creations
Army Wife Jesse Mac
Cabin + cub
Happy Hound Creative